Instant Pot BBQ Ribs
BBQ ribs is one of the most delicious and old recipes to be prepared on special occasions. Our mothers, aunts and even grandmothers have been preparing this dish for as long as we can remember. On Christmas Eve, New Year’s Night and even on several marriage ceremonies, BBQ ribs are loved by everyone. Ribs are extremely delicious but may be tricky to prepare properly. Using an instant pot may work wonders in its preparation. Furthermore, buying the right ribs is the first investment that goes into preparing a mouthwatering dish.
The best tip to look out foe good ribs is to find ones with a uniformly thick rack. Whether these ribs have marbling or not, the rack should be the priority. When you’ve gotten yourself the perfect ribs, here is the recipe to follow:
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- Black Pepper
- Prepare the ribs after you have purchased them. The method of preparation is by removing the membrane from them using a paper towel.
- Once the membrane is removed, you can wash the ribs and ensure they are ready to be cooked.
- The next step is seasoning the ribs. For seasoning, you need salt and black pepper. Ensure they have been seasoned well. Sprinkle both spices in a generous quantity over the ribs. The best thing to do would be to rub both spices on each part of the ribs, making sure they reach everywhere meat and bone is evident,
- In the instant cooker, ready a cup of water and ensure it is properly heated.
- When the water is heated, place the ribs inside properly so they are dipped completely.
- Once the ribs are ready to be cooked, put the cooker on pressure for at least 20 minutes. The ribs will be prepared and ready to absorb pressure.
- Make sure the pressure releases naturally. Do not manually interact with the pressure cooker for release.
- Once the pressure releases, open the lid gradually as not to burn your hands.
- Prepare the oven for completion of the dish.
- Oven needs to be preheated for 30 minutes at 450F.
- Take out the ribs from the pressure cooker and apply your favorite BBQ sauce on them. The best way to apply the sauce would be to use a cooking brush. That will ensure a proper and equivalent spread of the sauce throughout the ribs.
- Make sure the bones are also covered with the sauce.
- Once prepared, place the sauced ribs onto a baking tray.
- Bake the ribs for 10-15 minutes on the same temperature used for heating up the oven.
- When the baking is complete, take out the ribs and serve warm.
The best way to serve the ribs is an open dish that lets the ribs be placed in a spacious way. The ribs can further be glazed with any BBQ glaze you prepare at home. The glaze can be poured after the ribs are taken out of the oven. Ribs taste delicious with cream, butter and even yoghurt. Serve with your best wine to keep your guests wanting more!
For more instant pot recipes, visit http://iprecipesfinder.com/