Instant Pot Cheesecake Creme Brulee
Everyone has a sweet tooth! Especially during the holiday season. People who say they don’t like desserts haven’t really tasted the good ones yet. Here’s your chance to try something crunchy, something soft and something unique Try the awesome, simple and absolutely divine instant pot creme brulee that melts in your mouth and promises a trip to food heaven!
- 90g of graham crackers – finely ground
- 4 tbsp of unsalted butter – melted
- Sea salt
- 2 tsp of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of flour – optional
- 15 oz of cream
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 2 tsbp of cornstarch
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Sea salt
Cracking Caramel Ingredients
- 1-2 tsp of sugar – for every portion of creme brulee
- Take a bowl and add cream in it. Add the two eggs and properly mix.
- Add sour cream and melted butter in the mixture. Make sure, all the ingredients being mixed have been placed on the kitchen counter to achieve room temperature. If not, let the ingredient stay out and reach the same temperature as others and then mix.
- Mix properly with the hand beater. An important tip here is to note the use of hand beater instead of the machine.
- In another bowl, take the ground graham crackers and add a pinch of sea salt and brown sugar. Make sure everything is mixed properly and in proper proportion.
- Mix unsalted butter. The butter should be at room temperature as well.
- To make the crust thick and crunchy, add the flour. You can skip this step if you want it to be moist and soft.
- Bake the crust at 325°F in your preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- You need to check the crust before taking it out of the oven. Another tip to consider here is the preheated oven. The oven needs to be preheated for at least 30 minutes before anything is baked inside it.
- Now, make the final mixture by taking a separate bowl and adding cornstarch, pinch of sea salt and white sugar. Mix well and ensure there are no lumps left in the mixture.
- Take another bowl and beat the cream cheese. Beat until the cream becomes soft and foamy.
- Add half of the white sugar and beat until it becomes one batter.
- Add rest of the sugar along with beating it at medium speed. The cream should be uniform in sweetness and texture.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract to the mixture. Mix with a spatula, no need to beat the batter anymore.
- Add eggs, one by one, and beat every time you add one. The eggs will also add a foamy texture to the batter.
- When the mixture is ready, take out the baked crust and pour the cream batter on it.
- Make sure the surface of the creme brulee is smooth and even.
- Pour water in your instant pot and place a small pot inside to hold the creme brulee on top, without touching the water.
- The creme brulee, along with crust and cream, should be in a bowl that can be baked.
- Put on high pressure for 7 minutes and then release the pressure naturally.
- Cool the creme brulee at room temperature and then refrigerate.
- Melt the sugar in a pan and form caramel. Break the caramel into pieces and garnish over the refrigerated creme brulee.
For more instant pot recipes, visit http://iprecipesfinder.com/