Instant Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
The dreamy, cheesy and and oh-so delicious mac and cheese is everyone’s favorite! Whether it’s breakfast or supper, mac and cheese is one of the oldest recipes. Another amazing thing about this recipe is that all the children love it! So if you’re preparing a meal for your friends, their kids will enjoy it too! Mac and cheese is a wholesome, delicious and fun snack to have. During the holiday season, or watching a film, this dish is just what you need to feel full without eating too much. It’s the best after-school snack and the perfect midnight cheat meal. If you’re ready for an instant preparation of one of the most classic recipes in the world, here is how you make it:
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 tsp of sirarcha sauce
- 335 ml of evaporated milk
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- Black pepper
- Heat the pressure cooker mildly and get it ready for the macaroni to be boiled.
- Add water and macaroni and a pinch of salt for the macaroni to boil. Put on high pressure for 4 minutes and ensure the macaroni is properly cooked and ready to be eaten.
- In case you see some foam coming out, take the kitchen towel and it soak it all up.
- In a medium sized bowl, take the eggs, mustard, sirarcha and milk. Mix everything properly and prepare a mixture that be poured onto the macaroni.
- Get back to the macaroni and check if the water has drained. If not, use the towel again or simply drain the water manually from the macaroni.
- Give the macaroni a quick stir to check if the water is all taken out.
- Add unsalted butter into the macaroni and stir until it completely melts onto the pasta. When done, you will notice a glaze on the macaroni.
- Add the mixture prepared and ensure the mixing is properly done. The macaroni will now look slightly yellow.
- Once all ingredients are mixed, let the prepared macaroni stay on medium heat for half a minute.
- Add cheese by grating it roughly. There is no need for the cheese to be placed as is and wait for it to melt. Grating it offers ease and efficiency in melting.
- Once all ingredients have settled in, you need to check the seasoning of the dish.
- You are likely to add more salt and black pepper to make it according to required flavor. You will also notice a new fragrance when seasoning is added.
- When you’re done and the dish is ready to be served, take a bowl and immediately pour from the cooker. A great tip is to eat the dish as soon as it is made to ensure warmth and delicious taste.
- For garnish, you can add more cheese or cream on top when served. But the best thing to do is to serve the dish as it is. It needs to be served hot in a round bowl. You can blend cheddar and mozerella cheese to make a hot topping if required.
For more instant pot recipes, visit http://iprecipesfinder.com/